0.11.0 is at beta build 13. It was supposed to be released on March 2015 but Mojang decided to postpone it until a later date.
- Larger in size.
- Crafting recipe may require 5 logs rather than Wooden planks.
- Will not be destroyed when encountering a lily pad.
- Has an interface.
- Can sprint in boats.
- Stornger, won't crash easily
- Version exclusive: Can support two riders, including passive mobs.
- Have passive mobs, including Villagers, ride without the player being in the same boat.
- Version exclusive: Color variations from all six types of wood
- Pressed Dirt
- Dirt path blocks that are 1/16 lower than normal blocks
- May replace the gravel paths in villages.
- Fishing Rods
- Skinsapplied by:
- Selecting between 'Steve' and 'Alex' models
- Selecting a file
- Skin packs
- Alex and 3-Pixel arm model.
- Permanent daytime option.
- Switching gamemode option.
- Infinite world option for old type worlds.
- Rename world option.
- Status effects (Potions won't be added until the Nether is added.)
- All status effects
- Poison from cave spiders
- Nausea from raw chicken
- Rest via /effect command or inventory editors
- Moved the Edit button in the world selection menu from the top right corner to the side of each world, along with a new icon
- External button now appears when tapping New rather than Edit.
- Added hat layer of pigmen heads, like the PC version
- Mineshafts will have cave spider spawners
- Custom kick and ban messages.
- Colored, bold, and italic text in chat and on signs.
- Water no longer gets stuck when you exit your world.
- Chat now creates more lines for a single phrase if long enough